Friday, March 28, 2008

Shoots, shoots and shoots.

So these past few weeks and the next few have proven to be my busiest so far! I have an average 2 shoots a week now, and it's pretty amazing. It's reassuring that every time I do one, I am increasingly certain that this is it for me. I'm just so sure that photography is what I want to do for the rest of my life. It's a great feeling, knowing..you spend a lot of your time in adolescence and childhood just wondering what it's going to be. I'm happy to know right now, at 18 and before starting college.

I realize I never posted any shots from my shoot with Lisa..these were taken about a week and a half ago:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She was just too cute with her boyfriend in the shots...they were totally natural too, hardly any posing. I felt quite intruding, haha.
I also learned, on Lisa's shoot that I am fully unable to jump a 10 foot fence, lol. I really wanted to get over it to shoot on the other side..it just did NOT work out.

Skipping over to the day before easter. It was rainy and gross and so typical FL like. But the shoot must go on, right? I shot with a friend from school named Rachel. Here's some shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eventually the rain started to really pelt. So we were out of there!

On a subject change, we're getting ready to move again because we've been kicked out of our apartment, go figure. It's ridiculous, the reason, which I will not disclose..but at least I'll be moving closer to where most of my friends live. Coconut Creek, oh joy. [There are coconuts, but no creeks.] My room is still totally unpacked and we have to be out of here in 2 days. What a procrastinator, huh? Oh well. I'm going to miss having my own room. Sharing with the mother. Eek. Oh well...

Yesterday I shot with the lovely Jenny Liu, and I will have a post on that shoot coming up soon! :]

x

1 comment:

Ken LeBlanc said...

Great work. Love your composition. Interesting angles you use. Keeping shooting . Ken