Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crystal's Shoot

So this weekend I actually did two really fun shoots, but my first blog entry will be Crystal's [since I've got some of her pictures edited already]
So we met for coffee on Friday, attempted to visit some thrift stores but they were all closed. Go figure. So the next day she came back up [from Miami] and we went to a Vintage shop and got this awesome 30's or 40's vintage hat for $20...had to kind of pressure the shop guy to sell it since it was on display, hehe. And then we went to this thrift hut which had absolutely too much to want! She picked up about 6 pieces of vintage clothing and I got a bunch of prop-like things, a really cool porcelain mask and a hairpiece for Crystal. We then went on a search for some cool gloves but couldn't find any. I left for my shoot with Lisa and Crystal went to another vintage shop to find gloves, which she did, finally.
Sunday, we got started at like 12:30 and hit up the old abandoned horse stable. A place I love but am growing tired of rapidly...I need something else, some place NOT green. So afterwards we went downtown to Ft. Lauderdale and shot near the performing arts center. Of course it HAD to be like, 90 degrees until the freaking sun went down so Crystal and I were melting all day. But we had lots of fun. Even though I forced her to smoke half a pack of cigarettes [for the sake of art!...] We got some great shots. We took a walk on Los Olas and got some dinner and discussed our next shoot. And I really can't wait because Crystal was awesome! See for yourself:

Crystal before we started shooting! haha
Photobucket

In a really cool purple fur [I do not support this, though] jacket.
Photobucket

Vintage!
Photobucket
Photobucket

A little softer..Photobucket

And then back to bad. [Last shot of the day!]
Photobucket

Coming up soon, a post for Lisa's shoot!
*Lisa's modelmayhem account
*Crystal's modelmayhem account

No comments: