Thursday, September 30, 2010

Forever

Is how long it's been since I've updated this blog. At least a year and some months. Anyway, I thought I should keep some kind of record of my work now, since it's been changing all the time. I'll probably skip my whole sophomore year of college. Not that I didn't like any work I produced, I just don't want to look for it.

This year I'm in Fashion class, which means I finally get to shoot Fashion imaged without being yelled at for being out of context! :) I'll keep up to date here with those assignments, as well as anything I do for my personal portfolio.

Here's some:

My Beauty/Glamour Assignment:





[The censored topless photo here will also be submitted for "Tata Gala" this year, a Breast-themed art show which donates a good portion of proceeds and submission fees to Breast Cancer research. How cool is that?]

High Key assignment:


And my most recent, Swimsuit assignment:





Woo, well, more to come!

No comments: