Monday, June 23, 2008

Black Widow Shoot

Wow so I definitely am not keeping up with this thing much am I? Not so important, not like anyone really looks, haha. I have my view count, I know what goes on...
Anyway I will keep on for the sake of keeping on!

Anyway so yesterday, Mayte Hodson and I started shooting. It was, of course, an outdoor shoot [which in FL isn't a great idea in the summer.] We started shooting some pics on a dock on a lake near her house. Then of course, the rain came pelting down. Now I've had to cancel 2 shoots in the past 5 days due to rain. I couldn't let this get me. After running back to her apartment, we did some shots in the bathtub which was something I just needed to do since I never have...

And then we had some watermelon...
Photobucket


which was fun.

And then the great Anjelica Martinez comes over and lets me borrow her strobe/soft box. Now I never use lights so this is a new thing. I definitely loved it! Here's my first edited shot:

Photobucket
Jelly and Mayte spent like 2 hours on makeup while I sat around eating and reading Elle.

Here's some shots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was an incredibly long shoot and I didn't stop til 11:30 ish.

But it was fun! Mayte is an excellent model and can go from giggly to fierce in .5 seconds! :]
Photobucket

More soon!





No comments: